HolyCoast: Tolerant Left Kicks Mama Moonbat off Lefty Website
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, July 13, 2007

Tolerant Left Kicks Mama Moonbat off Lefty Website

Mama Moonbat has been kicked off the lefty DailyKos website because of her independent campaign against Nancy Pelosi. Her farewell Kos message is entitled "I Have Been 'Warned'":
I can't post here anymore because my potential run for Congress
is not on the Democratic ticket.

I have been deeply grateful for all of your support over the years.
Your love and kindness helped me through lots of sleepless nights
at Camp Casey '05.

If Speaker Pelosi does her constitutionally mandated duty and I don't run,
then I can come back and post.

I know a lot of you are hostile towards my candidacy. Please
understand that I am doing it for your children and grandchildren
(and my surviving ones.)

Love always,
Cindy
At least she's doing it for the children...

No comments: