HolyCoast: The Virgin Mary Chinese Toilet??
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, July 06, 2007

The Virgin Mary Chinese Toilet??

I've reported previously on the Virgin Mary showing up in some very strange places like burritos and Chicago underpasses, but I didn't anticipate this one:
BEIJING (AP) -- They're flush with pride in a southwestern Chinese city where a recently-opened porcelain palace features an Egyptian facade, soothing music and more than 1,000 toilets spread out over 32,290 square feet.

Officials in Chongqing are preparing to submit an application to Guinness World Records to have the free four-story public bathroom listed as the world's largest, the state-run China Central Television reported Friday. ...

Some urinals are uniquely shaped, including ones inside open crocodile mouths and several that are topped by the bust of a woman resembling the Virgin Mary.


I'm not sure I want the Virgin Mary watching me while I do my thing in the restroom.

No comments: