HolyCoast: HolyCoast.com On the Air
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HolyCoast.com On the Air

If it's Tuesday then I must be on the air in Central North Dakota, which is something I do each week at 10:30 am CST. Hopefully in a few weeks the KHND website will be set up for streaming audio and you'll be able to listen along with hosts Rick, Bob and myself. I'll post a link when that's available.

Last night I also did my first internet radio show thanks to BlogTalkRadio.com. Once I get the whole think figured out I'll be able to host my own call-in Internet radio show for those of you who'd like to talk about all the things you find on this site and the news of the day. You can listen to last night's effort by clicking here. I didn't broadcast it live, but will do so in the near future.

You just have to love the technology that's available these days.

No comments: