HolyCoast: Quote of the Day
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, January 21, 2008

Quote of the Day

I've had similar thoughts:

"I can see possibly not supporting the Republican nominee this election, and I never thought that I would say that in my life."

Rush Limbaugh, January 21, 2008

The media (and even some of my friends) think Rush has lost his influence because despite his criticism of McCain and Huckabee they finished one and two in South Carolina. Not so fast. We haven't hit the closed primaries yet when it will be Republicans and Republicans only casting the votes. You really can't discount the influence of someone who talks to 20 million Americans each week quite that easily, especially when those Americans tend to be more politically engaged than the average voter.

It's not over.

No comments: