HolyCoast: Huckabee Still Believes in Miracles
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Huckabee Still Believes in Miracles

Byron York at The Corner reports on Mike Huckabee's comments at the CPAC meeting:
I went to see Huckabee speak this morning at CPAC, and he told the crowd he's in the race until the end. "I know the pundits, and I know what they say: The math doesn't work out," Huckabee said. "Well, I didn't major in math. I majored in miracles, and I still believe in those, too."

Perhaps Huck needs to hurry back to Arkansas. There are some lepers in need of healing down there:
Thursday, Springdale Doctor Jennifer Bingham told 5News there were nine cases of leprosy in the Springdale Marshallese population.

Those cases are not new. In fact, the health department has been tracking them for the last two to three years.
When you combine leprosy with the recent tornadoes, I'm beginning to wonder if something's going on in Arkansas...

No comments: