HolyCoast: Today's Quick Headlines
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, April 18, 2008

Today's Quick Headlines

Some quick hits on today's headlines:
Airline Ejects Praying Man From Plane Before Take Off
I'm thinking he was praying his flight wouldn't get cancelled or the plane wouldn't fall apart in the air.

Quake Rocks States in Central U.S.
They say that what starts in California eventually spreads to the rest of the country.

LAX will use body imaging scanning
I'll believe this new system is useful when I see 20-something Arab men standing in it instead of middle age white guys like me.

Nutter at U Arts inauguration, then Payton fundraiser
How rude! I think you're supposed to refer to them as "sanity-challenged".

Father, Son Banned From Pool for Not Being Muslim
Sounds like a mixed blessing. On one hand they didn't get to swim, but on the other hand they're not Muslims.

Titanic Was 'Sunk by Cheap Building Materials'
Must have been global warming. They don't build icebergs like they used to.

Hmmmmmm ... Is That the Earth Humming to You?
No, it's just the same humming I've had after 30 years of loud stage monitors.

No comments: