HolyCoast: Californian Distinguishes Himself in Denver Debate
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Californian Distinguishes Himself in Denver Debate

I can always count on my fellow Californians to provide comic relief when it comes to anti-war protests. We've got the dimmest liberals on the planet.

I had the story the other day about the idiotic debate in the Denver City Council over "poo-bombs" and other items that were to be banned during the Democratic Convention. A speaker from California had these questions for the city council during the debate (h/t Gateway Pundit):
"My name is Jacob Green. I am from Arcadia, California. I am new to the city of Denver. Thank you for welcoming me(?) I have a couple of questions about the ordinance. Um. Would I be considered a "poo bomb"? I am full of poo. I will probably be eating before the demonstration. I'm just wondering if I'll be considered a bomb if I try to throw myself into a crowd of police?

Also, I would like to know if I will be considered a urine squirt gun? I'm also full of urine and I'm just wondering if I would be banned from protesting?
No, Jacob. They've banned "poo-bombs" not "poo-heads".

(By the way, the proprietor of Gateway Pundit was involved in a pretty serious wreck yesterday when a semi-truck tried to occupy the same point in space as his car, but I'm glad to say he came out of it all right. He's probably a little sore today, but it hasn't slowed down the blogging, and that's good for all of us.)

No comments: