HolyCoast: John Kerry Has "Awe for John McCain's Experience"
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, August 04, 2008

John Kerry Has "Awe for John McCain's Experience"

The Obamessiah may want to reconsider using John Kerry as a surrogate:
MR. BROKAW: We're going to get to all those issues, but I also want to raise what a surrogate for Senator Obama had to say to my friend Bob Schieffer on "Face the Nation." This is former General Wesley Clark talking about John McCain. He said, "I don't think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president." He described him as untested and untried. With all due respect, Senator Kerry, he could have been talking about your qualifications. You're a Vietnam veteran...

SEN. KERRY: Yeah, I, I don't agree. I don't agree with Wes Clark's comment. I think it was entirely inappropriate. I have nothing but enormous respect for John McCain's service. . . . I have awe for John McCain's experience as a prisoner of war, and he, and he does understand duty and service. . . .
And yet Kerry thinks Obama would be a better president. Not much depth there.

No comments: