HolyCoast: Today's Fun Spam Email
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today's Fun Spam Email

Today's entry comes from Prince Aminu Hassan Ibrahim of Kenya who needs my help. I'm not going to copy the whole email - just the opening paragraph:
It is a saying that a man may allow the bird of sorrow to fly over his head but never to build a nest on his hair. Thus, the philosophical parlance that 'great men make things to happen while ordinary men watch things happen' cannot be refuted. Therefore, I am in the verge of creating and making things happen and I am imploring that you join this train of destiny that is on motion to the right location of our destination, if for no other reason but for the fact that our thread of fate has come together not by coincidence but by sheer dint of providence which we should not treat with levity.

Now tell me the truth - didn't that sound like part of Barack Obama's Greek Temple speech? I think the Prince has a future in Democrat Party politics, or at least as a speechwriter for Obama.

No comments: