HolyCoast: Battleground Poll: McCain +2
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, September 29, 2008

Battleground Poll: McCain +2

Back during the closing days of the 2000 election the first thing I looked at every morning was the Battleground Poll. It is compiles by two polling organizations - one Republican and one Democrat, and I found it to be the most accurate poll of that election. It also had a good track record in 2004.

Today's Battleground Poll shows McCain +2 and that has held steady for the last six days. Other polling is showing a strong improvement for Obama, but many of the samples I've seen have been heavily skewed toward Democrats. I'm not sure how reliable any of these polls are, but I find it interesting that the poll put together by both a GOP and Dem polling group have showed very consistent results for the last several days.

I'll be interested in seeing how the Battleground Poll tracks in the next few days.

No comments: