HolyCoast: Thanks!
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, September 15, 2008

Thanks!

I just want to stop for a moment and say thanks to all of you who make HolyCoast a regular read. I appreciate everybody who comes by, whether friend or foe. Readership numbers have been steadily increasing, though I think the lead currently held by Instapundit and Michelle Malkin is safe from my threat for now.

Today marks 4 years and 11,100 posts since the first effort during the Rathergate mess in 2004. Those first couple of months were pretty exciting as the Bush-Kerry campaign wound down, and the next two months promise to be even crazier. What will the world look like on November 5th when all the campaigning and voting is done? Will we even have a decision that morning? Stay tuned.

If you're saying to yourself "Gee, it's your Blogiversary and I didn't get you anything", there's a donation button on the sidebar to support the care and feeding of the massive HolyCoast editorial and research staff (me). You'll also find the button at the end of this post.

You can also help by clicking from time to time on one of those Google ads you see on the page. It won't download junk on your computer, and you don't even have to buy whatever their selling. The click alone tells Google that there's somebody reading this site other than just me and they pay for things like that.

If you're on Facebook, be sure and send me a Friend request. There's a Facebook badge on the sidebar that will take you to my Facebook info. There is also a Blog Networks page for HolyCoast on Facebook that you can be a part of.

I'm also on Twitter now, and if you're a Twitter user you can follow along by clicking on this "Follow Rick on Twitter" link. In four years I've become a multiple threat, and I couldn't have done it without you (or without the liberals who provide so much good material).

Thanks!












No comments: