HolyCoast: McCain Kicks Butt in Wisconsin
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, October 09, 2008

McCain Kicks Butt in Wisconsin

The reports and audio I've heard from McCain's rally in Wisconsin show a crowd of Republicans fired up and wanting McCain to get fired up too. This report from Weekly Standard is telling:
UPDATE: The next question came from a black McCain supporter, who reminded McCain of the candidate's plea at the convention for his supporters to do everything possible to ensure a victory. The supporter said: "I doubt that anyone has taken, pardon me, the ass-whoopin' I have taken for doing that." He then implored McCain to go after Barack Obama at the next debate and asked him to raise ACORN and Reverend Wright. "I am begging you, sir," he said, as the crowd stood and applauded.

"Yes, I'll do that," McCain responded, before promising to offer "a positive plan for America's economy."

UPDATE: Here's the video:


This video also came from today's rally. I wish McCain was as fired up as the audience member was.

No comments: