HolyCoast: One Month From Tonight
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Month From Tonight

By Saturday, Nov. 15th the election will be over and we'll either be rejoicing in the upset election of McCain-Palin or will be sitting somewhere in an Obama reeducation camp. In the hopes that it's the former and not the latter, I want to let you know about a gospel quartet event here in Southern California you may want to attend.

My group, The Crimson River Quartet, will be joining The Cross Road Quartet and The Glory Gates Quartet in concert at Christ Community Church, 25382 MacKenzie, Laguna Hills, CA. The church is located off the I-5 near the La Paz Road exit. The concert will begin at 6:30 pm.

Tickets are $12, or $10 for groups of 20 or more. Bring a busload and you can save enough to pay for the gas. You can order tickets through our website. With only a total of 500 seats available we expect to be sold out by the 15th.

I put a promo video together for the concert:


Speaking of YouTube videos, back on January 2nd I put the first of what would eventually be 62 videos of the group on YouTube. I had no idea if anybody would watch them, but to my surprise, as of today those videos have been viewed over 152,000 times (I'm apparently a big hit in the Netherlands - who'd a thunk it?). You can click on the banner ad at the top of the blog for links to all the videos.

No comments: