HolyCoast: Dem Nightmare: Blago Vows to Fight On
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, December 19, 2008

Dem Nightmare: Blago Vows to Fight On

I'm pretty sure the Democrats can't be happy about this:
Gov. Rod Blagojevich said Friday that he was not guilty, that he is not stepping down as govenror, and that he will "fight until I take my last breath."

Blagojevich addressed the media from the Thompson Center.

He said he will not step down or resign from office, has "the personal knowledge that I have not done anything wrong," and intends to address the allegations against him in court. He said he expects to be vindicated.

"I will fight, I will fight, I will fight until I take my last breath," Blagojevich said.
I'm not sure the legislature has enough on him to even begin an impeachment proceding. Chances are Blago will continue as governor for quite awhile though his ability to lead may be near zero. Whatever he does, he'll be an ongoing nuisance for the Dems and Barack Obama.

No comments: