HolyCoast: Political Quote of the Day
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Political Quote of the Day

From Rush Limbaugh:
"I got a request here from a major American print publication asking for 400 words on my hope for the Obama presidency. I don't need 400 words. I need four: I hope he fails. Everybody thinks that's outrageous to say. What's unfair about my saying I hope liberalism fails? Were the liberals out there hoping Bush succeeded or were they out there trying to destroy him? Liberalism is our problem. It's what has gotten us dangerously close to the precipice. Why do I want more of it?"
That pretty much sums up my sentiments.

Please understand, I have nothing against the man personally. I'm sure he's a nice guy and his kids are cute. However, his wife (and I suspect he) is a radical lefty, and his politics, policies and mentors are all scary as can be. If his personal success means the success of his ideas, then I have to wish him to fail because his ideas if implemented are more dangerous for this country than his personal failure would be. Four years and out - that's my hope for his administration.

No comments: