HolyCoast: OC Assemblyman Practices Unsafe Sex
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

OC Assemblyman Practices Unsafe Sex

It's not safe to talk about it on an open mic:
Orange County Assemblyman Mike Duvall, R-Yorba Linda, just resigned from office after a huge uproar from both sides of the aisle over a tape of him bragging about sexual affairs, reportedly with two Sacramento lobbyists.

“I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state. I have come to the conclusion that it would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign my office, effective immediately, so that the Assembly can get back to work.”

In this snippet from the tape, which was aired last night on KCAL, the 54-year-old Duvall apparently does not realize his microphone is on prior to a committee meeting in Sacramento earlier this summer.

So he brags to another man–apparently another assemblyman– in graphic, language about his sexual trysts with two women.

The OC Weekly has reported that one is a lobbyist representing utility companies — which is significant because Duvall is the vice chairman of the Assembly Utilities and Commerce Committee.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

1 comment:

LewArcher said...

Must be a RINO.
After did Sanford, Ensign or Diaper Dan Vitter resign???