HolyCoast: Sea World Revealed
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Friday, September 25, 2009

Sea World Revealed

Last Wednesday, after the most grueling 48 hours of my life, my wife and I decided we just needed to get away somewhere to try and regroup. She suggested Sea World in San Diego, and I grabbed my camera and away we went. Of course, I took a few special photos:


The have two giant screws, which really should be placed at the entrance where you pay to get in.



Walrus massage ("ooo, right there....just a little lower...")



The Penguin Brothers Quartet had just finished their stand. The bass is taking a bow.



Shamu doing the "close parenthesis" trick.



The really cool whales have hood ornaments.



"Darn, I think I've got whale stuck on my shoe again."



The show's gotten a little more edgy. Now they sacrifice a virgin at the end to placate Mother Gaia and stop global warming. Here's today's "volunteer" sending in the appetizer.



Seen in the skies over the park, the rare Touristus HolyCoastus.



This fish was just so 1960's.



The had a nice collection of Democrat Fish, more commonly known as Piranha.



My wife's nightmare - taking a long walk in high eels.


"Geez, I've gotta quit eating everything they throw at me. "



"Egrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention..."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a couple a groaners there but not bad..!

jan said...

Great pics - Sea World needs to "borrow" for ads :O) ....the stuck on the shoe photo reminds me of gum on your shoe...would never happen in an amusement park :)