HolyCoast: Obama Bumps Charlie Brown
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, November 30, 2009

Obama Bumps Charlie Brown

This is one ticked-off Peanuts fan here. I just read that Obama's speech tomorrow night at West Point will bump A Charlie Brown Christmas to December 8th:
FOX broadcasting, which has passed on taking prime time news conferences from Pres. Obama in the past, will carry tomorrow night's address at West Point at 8pmET. A new "So You Think You Can Dance" will begin after the president's speech (in the Eastern/Central time zones; regular time on the West Coast).

ABC announced today that it too will carry the speech. Originally scheduled programs, including "A Charlie Brown Christmas," will now air next Tuesday at 8pmET.

NBC and CBS announced last Wednesday that they would be carrying the speech.


The cable news channels will also air the address which will focus on the future role of the U.S. military in Afghanistan.
And I had a special post commemorating that show all ready to go.

Well, until next week I'll leave you with this from Ace:

It was just a scraggly, stunted Obama until
the media kids went to work on it and made it beautiful.
Photoshop by Slublog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me, I've got some episodes of "SYTYCD" to catch up on! I think I shall do that instead & catch the "Cliff's Notes" version of O's speech later. That may sound unpatriotic, but my body is literally sick of being upset before bed. But, yes...to echo Charlie Brown: "Good grief."