The news over there has spawned some pretty funny tweets, and the Daily Caller collected what they're calling their top 10 so far:
10. farhanmasood: BREAKING: Gaddafi captured for 9th time, after being killed 6 times Whoa!!My favorite of the day didn't make the list:
9. robinenergy: Do you think the plagiarism will be brought up at Saif’s ICC trial
8. tomgara: Gaddafi packing bags, aides say there will be spoons at the compound in Algiers. Gaddafi insisting he needs to pack the SPECIAL SPOONS.
7. mcmoynihan: I wonder which of the Qaddafis will hire Ramsey Clark.
6. michellemalkin: So one of Qaddafi’s sons has been arrested. What about Cynthia McKinney? #libya
5. sethmeyers21: Gaddafi is ousted but Qaddafi fights on. No one can find Gadhafi.
4. jeffjarvis: I’m waiting for S&P to downgrade #libya.
3. RyanLizza: Either the warfare in the streets of Tripoli looks oddly like US cops macing wedding party in suburbs or MSNBC has no live coverage of Libya.
2. greggutfeld : Watching all of gadafi’s sons get arrested makes me think he was also a lousy dad.
1. NoahPollak : I guess Gaddafi is never gonna make General.
@knifework: I'll believe Gaddafi is dead when his body is dumped in the ocean and his death photo isn't released.There will be more.