HolyCoast: #OccupyWallStreet Quote/Video of the Day
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, November 19, 2011

#OccupyWallStreet Quote/Video of the Day

From a New York City loser:
“Lost my stuff, including power cord for my laptop, in the raid, something or someone cleared out my bank account, and it’s raining. I could just write a country song. I’ll tell you this: the resolve is still here. People I talk to are a healthy mixture of rage, comedy, resolve, and excitement. Also exhaustion. Maybe the raid was the best thing that could happen? Winning at last, winning at last, thank God Almighty, we are winning at last.”
I think I now understand what the underlying problem is with the occupiers: They don't understand basic concepts like "winning" and "losing". Until they figure that out they're in for lots more "victories" like the one in Zuccotti Park.

And a bonus video from #OccupyToronto where journalist Ezra Levant investigated to see how many tents were actually "occupied".  Funny stuff.  Watch the whole thing, it's very entertaining.


No comments: