HolyCoast: THIS Is Why I Should Tell DirecTV to Keep Your Channel?
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, March 26, 2012

THIS Is Why I Should Tell DirecTV to Keep Your Channel?

I just got a note on Facebook from KTLA-5 in Los Angeles warning about a possibly loss of their channel from DirecTV. The graphic on the notice warns that if I lose KTLA I'll lose all this:
Really? That's why I should try to save KTLA? Heck, I've never watched ANY of those shows and it probably only would at gunpoint.

I do watch the Morning News and often the 10 pm News, and perhaps I could be persuaded to contact DirecTV based on those, but the prime time line-up is a wasteland. The reruns of Friends at 11pm are better than any of those.

Maybe I'll contact DirecTV if they promise to kill all those shows.

No comments: