HolyCoast: Show Reminder - Monday, 8pm PST
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Show Reminder - Monday, 8pm PST

Here's the first of a couple of reminders that I'll be doing my first live call-in BlogTalkRadio show on Monday night, February 4th, 8pm PST. The first show is only 30 minutes and I'll see how that goes before deciding on a longer format. You can listen and participate live by clicking here. My suggestion - open the show link before 8pm so it will be ready when the show starts. You can also click on that link right now and on the right side you'll see a green button that says "Set Reminder". You can use that to create an automatic email reminder at whatever interval you want before the show.

I've run a couple of test shows in the last day to check audio levels and such and hopefully by the time it goes on the net Monday I'll have all the technical kinks out. I did learn a few things that might be helpful to you as a listener or caller.

The call-in number is (347) 324-5547 and you can start calling five minutes or so before show time. The nice English lady will put your call on hold and will cue you up for me on the online switchboard that I use to run the show. I can have up to five calls holding at a time. I'll get to you as the show goes along. If I get a lot of calls, I'll try to take them all. If not, I'll talk to myself (and you) for 30 minutes about the Super Tuesday contests and play some audio stuff I have.

I'm looking forward to it and hopefully it will be both fun and informative. If you miss the live broadcast, you can click on the BlogTalkRadio button in the right sidebar and that will take you to the show archives. You can listen to any of the shows at your leisure, or even download them to your iPod and take them with you. Pretty slick.

I hope you'll be able to join me on Monday night.

No comments: