HolyCoast: The Press Loves Him and He Loves the Press
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Press Loves Him and He Loves the Press

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio VivaLaRaza is going through a divorce, and it now has been revealed that he's been having a bit of a fling with a local Spanish language TV reporter:

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, who is in the midst of divorce proceedings with his wife, acknowledged in a statement published Tuesday that he is in a relationship with a Spanish-language television reporter.

"It is true that I have a relationship with Ms. Mirthala Salinas," Villaraigosa said in a statement published in the Los Angeles Daily News. "As I've said I take full responsibility for my actions, and I once again ask that people respect my family's privacy. For my part, I intend to stay focused on my job, and to work as hard as I can every day to be the best mayor I can be."


Your lips say "no, no, no", but your eyes say "si, si, si".

Supposedly, she no longer covers the mayor, but I guess it all depends on how you define "cover".

No comments: