HolyCoast: The HolyCoast 9/11 Reader Project
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, September 08, 2008

The HolyCoast 9/11 Reader Project

In case you missed the post yesterday, I'm inviting readers to help me write HolyCoast.com on September 11:

I'm going to join the effort to restrict political pontificating that day and use 9/11 to remember the events of that day and the experiences I had as I watched it unfold.

Here's where the reader project comes in - I'd like to run some of your rememberances as well. Where were you when you heard the news? What were your thoughts and feelings as you watched the coverage? Write up your story in an email here and send it to me. If you have your own blog, send me a link to your story. We all shared a common national tragedy that day and I think it would be interesting to hear everyone's story.

I'm joining with the two campaigns and avoiding partisan politics that day. I think running some of your stories from that time would help us all remember the importance of 9/11. A couple of you have already sent in your stories, and I'd love to have a lot more.

No comments: