HolyCoast: Your 9/11 Stories
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Your 9/11 Stories

I've had several people send in their 9/11 remembrances which will be run as special postings on Thursday. It's kind of fascinating to see how this common national tragedy was shared by all of us in different parts of the country and at different stages in our lives. In case you missed it, here's what I'm looking for:

I'm going to join the effort to restrict political pontificating that day and use Thursday to remember the events of 9/11 and the experiences I had as I watched it unfold.

Here's where the reader project comes in - I'd like to run your rememberances as well. Where were you when you heard the news? What were your thoughts and feelings as you watched the coverage? Write up your story in an email here and send it to me. If you have your own blog, send me a link to your story. We all shared a common national tragedy that day and I think it would be interesting to hear everyone's story.

Each of us had a unique experience that day, an experience I'd like to share with the HolyCoast readers. I hope you'll contribute your story to the day's effort.

No comments: