HolyCoast: I'm Not a Doctor But I Play One at Dem Town Hall Meetings
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Not a Doctor But I Play One at Dem Town Hall Meetings

A woman at Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee's (D-TX) town hall health care meeting claimed to be a general practitioner and questioned criticism of Obamacare. She looked awfully young to be a doctor and more than one blogger thought the whole thing looked and sounded fishy. Upon very little investigation they determined the woman was not a doctor at all, but an Obama volunteer.

Here are a couple of blogger reports on the issue: Patterico and Lone Star Times.

What's interesting about Patterico's work is he caught the Houston Chronicle changing their story and photos to remove references to the plant as a doctor without admitting their early reporting had been incorrect and the woman had been lying.

Granted, that must have been embarrassing for the newspaper, but protecting the lying Obama plant is a little fishy.

Maybe I should report them to the White House.

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I think you should. :]