HolyCoast: Wanna See the Jonas Brothers For Free?
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wanna See the Jonas Brothers For Free?

For all you bubblegum rock fans, or parents of bubblegum rock fans, here's your chance to see the Jonas Brothers for free.


Rick Warren announced tonight that The Jonas Brothers will be the special musical guest for Saddleback Church's 30th Anniversary Celebration at Angel Stadium on April 4. The Jonas Brothers will be singing and sharing their Christian testimony, something they haven't been very vocal about up until now. Click on the picture above for more information about the event.

This will be the second stadium event for Saddleback Church and Angel Stadium is about the only place the church can go where all the members can be in the same service. I attended the 25th Anniversary Event in 2005, but won't be attending this one because it coincides with my 23rd wedding anniversary and I can think of better things to do that day than sit in a stadium surrounded by screaming teens. However, I'm sure they'll fill the place without my help.

Of course, if they ask me to sing for the event I could be persuaded to go, but that's about as likely as them asking me to preach.

Get there early. Gates open at 8:30 am.

UPDATE: A second service, Saturday night April 3rd at 6pm, has been added. The Jonas Brothers will not be in that service.

No comments: