HolyCoast: Oklahoma Wrap-up
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Monday, November 28, 2005

Oklahoma Wrap-up

Other Oklahoma Trip posts: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6

I've already given you my sad story about our trip-home-from-hell. The good news is our long long luggage finally arrived home at 5pm tonight, so everything is back where it belongs.

Since the USB cable for my camera showed up with the luggage, I can finally download the last of the pictures, and here's a couple more shots from the last day of the trip. This is Bethany First Nazarene, one of my favorite churches and the church where my cousin Harlan is the music pastor. I always try and plan my Oklahoma trips to include one Sunday in town so I can attend a service there.

After church we took a family shot by one of the "Angel" trees they had set-up in the lobby.
After we packed up and checked out of the hotel, we had lunch at a local Chinese buffet with about 20 of our Oklahoma family. Here are some of the cousins acting goofy at lunch.
All in all, it was a great trip and we're thankful to HolyCoast Mom and Dad for making it possible as part of their 50th anniversary celebration.

No comments: