HolyCoast: Californians on the Lam....In Oklahoma
Follow RickMoore on Twitter

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Californians on the Lam....In Oklahoma

Other Oklahoma Trip posts: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Wrap-up

Sorry, Dale, I couldn't resist borrowing your blog title and switching it up a bit.

The HolyCoast family is on the road again, and winging our way to Oklahoma for the Thanksgiving holidays. Back in July the HolyCoast parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, and as a gift to all of us (staying married for 50 years was gift enough) they decided to fly us, them, and my sister's family to Oklahoma to meet up with family from both sides of the family tree.

As I understand it, we'll fly to Dallas, and then pick up a northbound wagon train from there. Something like that.

We'll be there Tuesday through Sunday and I'll try to squeeze in some Oklahoma blogging while we're there.

Dale - I'll try to get some pictures of the Holy Land for you.

No comments: